Luma 3 Productions
Full Service Video Production Company in Haymarket, VA & Wilmington, NC
Video Editing | Real Estate Photography | Corporate Video Production | Tape Transfers
Karon Heath Productions will soon be Luma 3 Productions.
We love being able to express our passion for videography whether it is a family event or a large scale commercial campaign. We use the latest and greatest technology available which allows a wide breadth of creative solutions to tackle any challenge thrown our way.
Videos make up for almost 80% of the traffic on the internet and are a very effective marketing tool. By using this marketing tool correctly, you can reinforce your brand, increase the growth of your business, and proliferate your sales.
If you’re looking for a full-service video production company in Haymarket, VA, reach out to Luma 3 Productions. As a team of experienced videographers, we take pride in our ability to deliver efficient, competent, and cost-effective video production services.
Services by Haymarket Video Production Company: Video Production & Post Production | Commercial & Business Video Production | Documentary Video Production | Photography | Event Videography & Photography | Aerial Videography & Photography | Real Estate Videography & Photography | Transfers | Live Streaming
We offer Video Production and Photography Services to clients across Chantilly, Reston, Tysons, Fairfax, Ashburn, Middleburg, Washington, D.C., Leesburg, Manassas, Alexandria, Arlington, Gainesville, Haymarket, Virginia and Wilmington, North Carolina.
Check out examples of our work by viewing the Our Work page.
- We are a small, family-owned and operated Video Production company. Being that we are a small business, we are able to focus and cater directly to your specific needs. This also benefits our clients due to the fact that we do not have to meet a specific revenue requirement, which again gives us more bandwidth to dedicate time where needed. When I say small, I mean three employees on staff. We have a number of talented freelancers who we use when needed. Why does this matter? Well, because of that we don't have to meet a specific revenue requirement and we can focus on
- Although we are small, our ideas are BIG! We are always thinking of creative ways to elevate our level of production.
- Because we don't have a storefront, we don't have big overhead expenses and can provide competitive pricing.
- It's more about the person behind the camera than the camera itself... but, we do invest in the latest technology to bring you a quality product.
- Lastly, and most importantly, we truly care! We are very passionate about not only our work but our customers and their satisfaction in the product we produce. You see, to us, it is more about the person behind the camera than the camera itself and we strive to deliver a quality product by not only investing in the latest technology, but by bringing that aspect together with talented freelancers who also share the same passion as we do.
Read what clients have to say about our Video Production and Photography Services
We reached out to Karen Heath Productions only a few days before our wedding to try and coordinate a video stream of our ceremony. Within a couple hours of our initial call, they already visited the venue to determine how to complete the request, and coordinated with us to ensure our needs were met. From the quality of the production, the professionalism of all the staff, and the overall attentiveness of the company, they exceeded all expectations. We not only received a top of the line stream for our guests that couldn't attend the wedding, but we now also have a professional video of the ceremony that will last forever. We can't speak highly enough of their work, and recommend them for anyone looking for a company to provide similar services.
If you’re looking for a reliable, experienced and creative photography and video production company, then take a look at the Karon Heath Production team. I’ve had nothing but incredibly positive experiences with this group of talented professionals. They are my “go to” production company for anything media related. I have hired Alan and Marc to handle everything from covering large live shows to one-on-one interviews and everything in between. Their expertise in operating drones Is evident in the spectacular footage they capture. Whether it’s gorgeous landscapes you need or sprawling estates, they know how and where to get those money shots. If you use video for marketing for branding, KHP is one number you’ll want to keep on speed dial!
We need to have some old movie films converted and stored on a USB to give as Christmas gifts to our family. We had a short turnaround time and also wanted to use a local business. We found Karon Heath Productions, specifically I worked with Alan, and could not have been more pleased with the entire process. He walked me through the process and made recommendations on storage medium that best suited our needs. We had a lot of films, 30 reels, and I was pleasantly surprised with the quick response and turn around time on the products. We received them back within just a few days and they were wonderful. When we gave them to our family, they were very excited as they hadn't viewed the movies in over 40 years. I highly recommend Karon Heath Productions.
I reached out to Karon Heath Productions to shoot a campus move-in video for that will be used to showcase and market university housing to upperclassman and transfer students. Mr. Marc Hemsworth was extremely professional and provided great customer service since our initial conversations. The photographer and videographer that he sent to capture move-in day were friendly and knowledgeable and provided fantastic serve. I am very happy with the final products and will definitely reach out to Karon Heath Productions for any future needs.